Hello friends and family and friends of family and friends!!! I have been spending way too much time away from the computer, more time in prayer and community and work, though I will write soon, I promise! Thank you for your love and prayers! I miss you alot!

The canyon in Somoto!
2 comments:
Hi Margaret! I don't know if it's weird to post a comment, but that's what I'm doing. So, I was giving blood today and when they asked me if I had been out of the country in the past 3 years and I told them I had gone to El Salvador, it hit me that it was almost two whole years ago. Which is just insane. Anyways, it's something I always have with me and I'm really grateful to you for that. I hope you're doing great in Nicaragua, and I'll check back for your blog updates!
Peace and love, Meghan
Hi Margaret, how are you??? I've thought of you several times and finally am checking out your blog. It's awesome!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the postings, I can't believe you've already been in Managua a year and a half. Your comments, pictures and stories on the blog are incredible, and thank you for sharing them. It's so nice to see how close you are with your friends and roommates in the JV program, and the love you share with them. It's cute to see you mention the fake dating and feeling like you're in a marriage. I can understand that since you are living with them, and are with them all the time as you said. Your warmth and smile are absolutely contagious, and it confirms again that you made the right choice to go to Managua for this ministry work and experience. You'll come back to us all here in Port a stronger person for it, and richer in your faith and many other ways. We all miss you. I think of you when I see your Grandparents or Mom and Dad in Church. PS: Patrick is still growing, I think he's up to about 7 feet tall now, and there seems to be no stopping him. (That's all good :-) God Bless ya Margie for all you do; you're doing great, simple, humble, very important work there. You are helping others and giving back as your family has taught you though the generations, and doing so much more than we are by your sacrifice and presence there. Best wishes, we're praying with and for you, and can't wait to see you again soon. Love, Jim, Laurie, Brian and Kristen.
Post a Comment